WASHINGTON DC – TechConnect invites entrepreneurs to submit innovative technology ideas and proposals to address the new energy challenges for funding and partnership through its GameChanger program.
Shell will be meeting with prospective entrepreneurs at the TechConnect World Innovation Conference, May 14-17 in Washington, D.C.
Shell GameChanger is soliciting early-stage innovative technology solutions and proposals in the following categories for potential funding and partnership opportunities. Proposals are due June 30th, applicants will be notified of interest by July 31st.
• Solar Fuels
• Grids of the Future
• Digitalization Machine Learning
Oil and Gas
• Safety and Sustainability
• Real-time monitoring, control, and data analytics
• Improved hydrocarbon recovery
• Environment & Conservation – Water
• Novel Well Technologies
• Geosciences – Carbonates
Shell GameChanger applies the following criteria for consideration:
• Novelty – Is the idea fundamentally different and unproven?
• Valuable – Could the idea create substantial new value if it works?
• Doable – Is there a plan to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
• Relevant (Why Shell?) – Is the idea relevant to the future of energy?
For more details and to submit your technology